You have an event coming up and you need invitations. You want something pretty, something stylish, something your guests will be excited to receive.
You’re engaged, in love with letterpress and just want your wedding stationery handled (Olivia Pope style). Or you’re hosting a smaller event and want someone to help you DIY with printables.
Well, that’s exactly what I do and how I can help.
Hi there! I’m Clazena, stationery designer, letterpress printer, party planner and organiser of details. I’ve designed and printed custom letterpress wedding stationery for hundreds of couples worldwide since 2003. With the recent addition of digital printable invitations for family celebrations and events to help more people party in style.
I am passionate about creating memories and traditions through beautiful celebrations and details, and helping others to do the same.
Some fun facts about me, because who doesn’t love a list!
- My name is unusual (I know). It’s pronounced Cla-zee-na. There’s no story behind it sorry, my parents just liked it!
- I married my college boyfriend and together we have 2 lovely kiddo’s, a girl and a boy (in that order), a dog and a cat. We’ve lived in 3 cities, including Melbourne, Australia for 6 years before we came back to New Zealand. We now live on a couple of acres in the country, on the outskirts of our hometown, Christchurch.
- I love the movies, from blockbusters to drama to a romantic comedy, I’m there with a big bucket of buttery movie popcorn – heaven!
- I have a Bachelor of Design (Visual Communication) which is a long way of saying I studied Graphic Design. I have an occupational habit of finding design errors with restaurant menu’s.
- I bought my first antique printing press on a whim, fell in love with letterpress and have added 8 more presses since.
“The business of life is the acquisition of memories. In the end that’s all there is”
– Carson (Downton Abbey)
WHERE TO FROM HERE?
If you’d like to know more about letterpress printing and my studio, see details here.
For information about letterpress wedding stationery, see here.